Below are job openings that various members of the Mississippi Recycling Coalition have asked us to post. Every posting has a contact person for you to direct inquiries to, please do not contact MRC about these positions. Any MRC member wishing to post an announcement should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief job description, requirements, and who to contact for more information.
Greenwood Leflore Recycling is seeking interested applicants for Recycling Director. The full job description is available here. To apply or for more information please contact Anne Marie Gregory by email to email@example.com or by phone to 662-455-7197.
The Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality is seeking interested applicants for the State Recycling Coordinator's position. The position will help lead the State's efforts to grow and enhance recycling conditions in Mississippi. The primary functions of this position include:
- Administering and directing the Agency's program efforts to coordinate, promote, and measure the recycling efforts of the State of Mississippi.
- Developing and conducting statewide outreach initiatives on recycling and waste reduction for the public; for state and local governments; for schools, colleges and universities; for commercial and industrial facilities; and for other public and private organizations in the State.
- Providing support to the recycling industry in the State to help develop and grow this business and industry sector.
- Assisting with establishing recycling at state agencies and institutions.
- Coordinating the local government recycling efforts in the State of Mississippi.
- Developing, implementing and managing a system for reporting and measuring recycling conditions in the State of Mississippi.